EVENT LANGUAGE is ENGLISH, translation into RUSSIAN language will be provided.
Session 1: Pilon and ankle fractures:
1. Biomechanics of the ankle
2. Is ankle fracture solved fracture?
3. Approaches and pre-op planning of Pilon fractures
4. Treatment modalities in Pilon fractures
Session 2: Elbow:
5. Proximal forearm injuries-more than a fracture
6. The terrible triad of the elbow-still challenging injury
7. Distal humerus fractures-in there anything new?
Session 3: Periprosthetic fractures:
8. Is timing important?
10. Proximal femur
11. Distal femur
Session 4: Orthogeriatrics:
12. Systemic approach to elderly patient
13. Biomechanical problems and solutions in ostheoporotic bones
14. How can surgeon influence the survival in elderly patient